Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fresh start.

I've started a couple blogs in the past.. but I guess I never really 'needed' one until now. I thought of doing a 365 blog and I would like to do that still, but I would also like to really pour my heart out here from time to time . . as well as publish odds and ends.

Lately, times have been . . far from easy to say the least. But I have been trying with all that's inside of me to bring it back to basics. To stop and smell the roses. And turns out .. I am a really wealthy person. I am so blessed to have 3 irreplaceable people in my life. It wouldn't matter if everything around me crumbled. I will forever be rich. Thinking like this is a resolution of mine. I want to feel some inner peace. My list of resolutions is long this year! I really hope to document my journey here and I am thinking it will help keep me motivated and on track if I can see my progress. I won't create a detailed list of all of the 'I want to lose 10 lbs.' & 'I want to save money', typical resolutions. I will just say that I want to be an all around, better person. Gotta start somewhere!

I have a feeling this year .. or these next upcoming months are going to bring big changes for my little family, one way or another. I can't say that they will be good changes, but I am sure we can tackle them and I am nervous/excited to see what the future has in store for us!

I will keep my first post as brief as I can and close it up with a picture of something that makes my heart tingle.

Daddy & our little balls of sunshine . . having a peaceful day of I Spy Bingo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment