Friday, January 14, 2011

First night in a toddler bed!

For Miss Chloe Raine that is! I wanted to post about it last night . . because I was sort of having a sad mommy moment thinking about how much she is growing up. I was ready to take away the crib for the simple fact that I have had her adorable toddler bedding in my closet for months. But when the crib came down, sigh. I took away her little baby security! :( She skipped nap time . . but with a few times of putting her back to her bed at bedtime, she finally crashed.

Like a little angel too! (& you can't even see her cute birdy bedding in the pic! boo!)


& then just because I seem to thoroughly enjoy taking pictures of food and myself being a cow .. a picture of our yummy chocolate dipped peanut butter pretzels! *drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment