Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh em gee!

I am having a good day. We already know, it doesn't take much to excite me. So I am VERY happy to have a Hobby Lobby nearby. They never fail me!

All glassware was 50% off (like so much of the rest of the store) . . so I found glass jars at a little under and a little over $2 each! :D My pantry is smiling. Think I might have to go back for a few more.



BUT the most exciting part of my day is .. watching our new pool go up! Holyyyyyyy jeebus it is HOT outside. Now I might enjoy my yard a little more.



But .. I am not really stoked by all the toys that the kids drag out all over their yard. Next thing will be to figure out a way to organize this better, lol. :/ In all fairness, we did have miss Chloe's birthday party this weekend so just mayyyyyyyybe my kids aren't normally THIS destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment