Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am taking the challenge!


The 29 day organizing challenge, that is. :)

Over at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Laura is hosting a challenge .. with prizes! The challenge is to pick one room in your house that needs to be tackled. She is breaking it down into 5 posts. Post 1 is the reveal of your before room, the next three posts are progress updates, & then the last post .. the reveal of the after!


She says:

Judging Criteria:

Overall TransformationA well organized, uncluttered, clearly defined and efficient space that lends itself to easy maintenance.

Creative Use of SpaceUsing creative solutions to allow you to maximize your space and create zones in a new and manageable way.

Storage Solutions that WorkUsing storage solutions that allow you to establish boundaries and limits and contain “like with like”.

Overall Personal ExperienceThe process that got you to the uncluttered space mentally and physically.



Sounds like a plan to me! I am doing my bedroom. Should be interesting because I am also on a spending diet . . so I won't be running out for lots of cool new storage. & Also because I am including the walk in closet with the challenge. I'm excited and will of course be updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment