Monday, December 12, 2011

I saw, I pinned ..

I conquered!

I took on the task of the Pinterest burlap stockings that I was swooning over! Although mine not be quite up to par with the cutie patooties I pinned and I might not have that pretty mantle . . I am proud!

These were my inspiration . .


So . . once again, I headed over to Hobby Lobby. Found some white fabric in the clearance bin (1.5 yards for $4!). Then I grabbed some burlap (and paired it with a 40% off coupon, of course). I had my supplies for 4 stockings . . and spent just $8. The best part of these was that . . I did not sew. O_O Glue gun to the rescue! Man, I love my glue gun.

And .. my turn out!




& I just had to spruce up those boring white 3m hooks with some red satin bows. Overall, I think it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment