Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF!

Ah, so here in good ole southern Louisiana we are just starting to feel 'winter'. It's been lingering in the high 40s , lows 50s during the day. BRRRR for us! I figured . . the weather is here, it's time I get to work. December is flying by. So I set out to Hobby Lobby this morning to get my goods for a front door wreath. I got a plain wreath, a few sprigs, a 2 pack of cardinals, and a letter P to do our initial. I spent a total of $10 or so! Pretty happy about that. Hobby Lobby is probably one of my all time favorite places. They forever email 40% off one item coupons, but it seems like 75% of the store is already on sale for 50% off. So I rarely even need my coupon!

Anywho. I slapped it together, painted my P and sprinkled it with glitter. Then I sewed up a big burlap bow (with some leftover burlap from making our stockings, more of that later!). & voila! Easy peasy and actually bought for, put together & hung my 'project' all in the same day. Gasp, proud moment.




Other than that . . I tried a new cookie recipe tonight. Pretty impressive! I, of course, found the recipe thanks to the ever so addicting .. Pinterest.

Here's the recipe I followed:


& here are my turn outs!




I highly recommend them! And as my Chloe would say 'with milk? lubbbbbbb it!'

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment